Expert Pest Solutions For Hockley, TX Properties
If you have pest problems in a place like Hockley, your home or business might be at risk. Many local pests can do expensive damage to your property, over time (namely termites and rodents). Unfortunately, there are a variety of pests that will also endanger the people on your property as well. That's why you can't waste your time on store-bought remedies or DIY pest control methods.
Instead of putting everything that matters most to you at risk, partner with Pro Pest for the most effective pest control services in the area. Here's what we have to offer that many in the Hockley area don't:
- Over 20 years of experience
- Locally owned and operated
- Pest-free guarantee
- Free inspections
- Organic product options
- Services within 24 hours
Give us a call today to schedule a free inspection with one of our residential or commercial pest control experts.
Home Pest Control In Hockley, TX
When you own a home in a place like Hockley, there are a variety of pest problems that will threaten your home and family. Unfortunately, if you try to take care of these pest problems on your own, you might just make matters worse or put your family in further danger. That's why you can't take your chances with anything but the guaranteed professional touch from a Pro Pest technician.
At Pro Pest, we put customer satisfaction above all else, which means we never cut corners on our services, and we back all of our pest control services up with our proven pest-free guarantee. We even offer emergency and same-day pest control services for the surprise pest problems on your property and any urgent dangers.
Give us a call today to schedule your free inspection with one of our residential pest control experts.
Commercial Pest Control In Hockley, TX
If you own a business in a place like Hockley, you have to pay special attention to the way you protect your facility from pests. Word travels fast around here, so one pest sighting in your commercial facility could wind up on social media and make your business go viral in all the wrong ways. That's why you can't put your trust in anything but professional commercial pest solutions from a Pro Pest technician.
With over 20 years of experience in the industry and area, we have everything we need to put our customers first in every way. We understand how to protect local businesses because we are a local business ourselves. Give us a call today to schedule a free inspection and take your first step towards a pest-free business, guaranteed.
Four Things Hockley Residents Should Know About Ants
If you have ant problems in your Hockley home, you should be very careful about the way you take care of these issues. Many people think they understand ants, but what you don't know might actually hurt you. Here are four things that everyone in Hockley should know about ants:
1. Since ants are so small, there is almost no way to keep them out of your home if they want to get in. The best way to prevent an ant infestation on your own is to reduce ant attraction to your property.
2. What attracts ants to homes most of all is poor cleaning habits, lots of clutter in low traffic areas, a poorly maintained lawn, poorly stored food and trash, and moisture maintenance issues.
3. Many species of ants can transfer dangerous bacteria throughout your property as they look for sustainable food sources. Other species will damage your home, over time.
4. The easiest way to get rid of an ongoing ant infestation is to partner with a professional pest control company that can guarantee you a pest-free property.
If you want to keep your home safe from the threat of ants, partnering with a Pro Pest technician should always be your go-to method. Contact us today to schedule a free inspection for your Hockley property ant problems.
Helpful Tree Management Tips For Hockley Property Owners
When trees get sick, it can be very hard to notice a problem before it's too late. Unfortunately, if there are pests in your soil, harming its quality, your trees could get sick very quickly. Plus, an unhealthy lawn will invite other invasive pests that can put your trees at risk. Here are some of our best tips to keep your trees healthy in your Hockley yard:
- Maintain the lawn properly to ensure even moisture dispersion.
- Trim back tree branches that are putting the rest of the tree at risk.
- Water the lawn regularly to ensure trees are getting the proper nutrients.
- Partner with a Pro Pest lawn technician to ensure your lawn remains healthy.
For professional tree management techniques that can prevent invading pests that put your trees at risk, partner with a Pro Pest lawn technician and experience the magic of our lawn health services. With organic pest control methods and pH balancing soil improvement techniques, we can create a beautiful lawn that will protect your trees and even your home from invading pests. Give us a call today to schedule a free inspection with one of our Pro Pest lawn care technicians.