Professional Pest Control For Hempstead, TX Properties
With a quaint downtown, lots of local businesses, and good public schools, the small city of Hempstead is considered by many the perfect location to raise a family. With the addition of its close distance to Houston, it is also becoming a destination for young working professionals who are looking for a little bit more of the country experience. While the area’s warm and dry weather is enjoyed by most and means more activities on the Brazos River, it can also mean a regular flow of all kinds of pests that may be trying to invade your home or business. Luckily, pest problems don’t have to be your reality.
For more than 20 years, Pro Pest has been the team that Hempstead homeowners and business owners turn to for all of their pest control needs. Our team of friendly and state-certified technicians is there to help you identify anything from bed bugs, gophers, and everything in between. Then we eliminate them with treatments that actually work; we guarantee it. For more information on keeping pests off of your property, contact us today.
Home Pest Control In Hempstead, TX
Home is your safe place, but when pest infestations happen, all of that is threatened. That’s why the team at Pro Pest is committed to keeping pests off of your property. At every step of the way, we keep you involved so that we can ensure that every decision is tailored to your own needs. All of our technicians are state-certified and undergo yearly training, which means that our team is always up-to-date on the latest technologies. Whether you’re in need of ongoing pest management or pest-specific treatments for pests like bed bugs, mosquitoes, and termites, we’re here to help.
But we don’t stop at quality treatments. At Pro Pest, we believe in strong communication with our customers, which means reachable customer service and flexible scheduling. All of our services will always be guaranteed and affordable. Contact us today for more information and to receive your free estimate.
Commercial Pest Control In Hempstead, TX
As a business owner, in addition to running your business, it’s your responsibility to keep your team and customers safe from pests. That means that finding the right team to work with is crucial. With our decades of experience servicing commercial customers, Pro Pest has been the crew that businesses turn to since 1999.
We provide each customer with a completely customized treatment plan that is built to meet even the most rigorous of your industry’s standards. At Pro Pest, we service commercial properties such as hotels, warehouses, office buildings, apartments, and medical facilities, so there is no problem too big or too small in our eyes. Customers continue to choose Pro Pest for their pest control needs because we’re locally owned, so we know the landscape we serve, all of our work is guaranteed, we offer ongoing training and education to our technicians, and we will always put your needs first. If you could benefit from our commercial pest control services, please contact us for more information.
Four Bed Bug Control Techniques For Hempstead Property Owners
Bed bugs are sneaky pests that lurk around your Hempstead property, waiting to feed off of you so that they can survive. Here are four tips for controlling them on your property:
- Always inspect secondhand items. Bed bugs are often found in used items like kitchen appliances, furniture, and mattresses because of where they are stored between uses. Before bringing anything home, inspect it thoroughly.
- Keep wildlife populations on your property low. Pests like squirrels and raccoons spend time in unsanitary places before making their way to your property, and they are common spreaders of parasites like bed bugs, mites, ticks, and fleas. Keeping their population low on your property will help limit the spread of bed bugs.
- Watch how you travel. Picking up bed bugs while you’re in public is more common than you might think. Things like going to the movies, staying at a hotel, or even taking public transportation is enough to expose you to bed bugs. Always inspect your clothes well after returning home.
- Call the pros. If you do have a bed bug problem, the safest thing you can do is bypass DIY control techniques and call a team of professional extermination technicians.
For more information on preventing bed bugs or for the complete removal of an active infestation, contact Pro Pest today.
How To Keep Flea Problems To A Minimum In Hempstead
Fleas are small blood-sucking parasites that can be very harmful to your health and the health of your pets. Here are a few tips for keeping fleas to a minimum on your Hempstead property:
- Treat your pets. The most common way that fleas make their way inside your property is latched onto your pets. Consider consulting with a vet about year-round flea and tick control.
- Limit wildlife populations on your property. These pests are known spreaders of fleas and will spread them around freely once they've made it to your property.
- Inspect your clothing after being out. While it's scary to think, after spending time in areas of dense vegetation, it's pretty common to bring fleas back with you. Always inspect your clothing thoroughly after being outside.
- Check your property before moving in. Oftentimes, previous residents leave behind fleas, so you may have a flea problem and not understand how you got one. Before taking over a space, always inspect it first.
For more tips on preventing fleas or for the removal of a current problem, contact Pro Pest today.